The way that leaders of growing businesses make well informed decisions that enable them to grow the business and track expenses is through visibility across all areas of the business with real-time or up-to-date data, while being able to see the detail behind it through drill-down capabilities.
With the release of Acumatica 2018 R1, it’s easier than ever to gain insights across your business through 5 areas of business intelligence and analytics that have been enhanced to enable more effective self-service:
- Reports – There are over 250 standard reports that come with and cover every module of Acumatica, giving you insights into your cash flow, depreciation, balance sheets, and more. These reports can be generated in the format that best suits your particular business needs, including HTML, PDF, Excel, and Word, or automate report delivery via email. Additionally, you can modify existing reports or use Acumatica’s Business Reports Designer to create your own.
- Dashboards – The thing that sets Acumatica dashboards apart from the dashboards available in other ERP solutions is the data analysis and reporting tools within Acumatica that make building and modifying dashboards easy. In Acumatica, every user has the ability to customize their own real-time dashboards, making it a self-service, all-inclusive center for business insights.
- Generic Inquiries – Using wizards, you can use generic inquiries to help you select and extract the data you need to use in reports, dashboards, and even external applications without any coding – in a format that can be modified and even reused.
- BI and Analytics – Acumatica empowers you to aggregate data from external sources like Excel, HubSpot, Salesforce, and more, and combine it with your Acumatica data to make better informed and more strategic decisions. You can also use generic inquiries to surface Acumatica data to Microsoft Power BI or other certified third-party BI applications for more advanced analytical capabilities.
- ISV Products – With over 100 Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) developing solutions that build upon and enhance Acumatica’s capabilities, there are many additional third-party products that can help you take your reporting, analysis, and BI to the next level.
The true power of Acumatica’s BI and analytics tools is the ability to drill down into specific areas of concern or interest. You can even use subaccounts with segmented keys to view items by price, color, size, store location, or any other dimension within the system that you select.
Because everyone looks as their business differently and asks different questions of their data; Acumatica offers these 5 ways to obtain the information that you need to meet your goals and make intelligent and informed decisions.
If you’d like to learn more about Business Intelligence and analytics solutions in Acumatica or upgrading to take advantage of the latest tools for gaining business insights and analysis, contact us today.