Commissions are a great tool for incentivizing sales and service performance and motivating employees. However, when it comes to delivering on those commissions, that’s where things can get a little challenging.
When it comes to calculating commissions in your ERP solution, there is no “one size fits all” system. Every business that handles commissions in a unique way requires unique capabilities within their financial systems to manage those intricacies.
In spite of a few commission calculation solutions already existing that integrate with Acumatica, we found that they weren’t going to meet the needs of our clients. So we took it upon ourselves to develop the functionality needed on the Acumatica platform.
Our new Advanced Commission Calculations solution takes a number of factors into account when calculating commission including:
- The customer’s margin
- The customer’s proximity to the warehouse
- How long they’ve been a customer
- The rate of sales increase over last year
- And more!
If you’re looking for a new solution to help you more effectively calculate commissions in Acumatica, or see another area of your business that could use Acumatica development support, let us know how we can help.
More from my site
- Making Container Management Make Sense in Acumatica
- Korpack: The Story of Growing an Agile Business with Acumatica and NexVue
- Dan’s Perspective: What’s Exciting in Acumatica 2018 R2
- Making Your Financial Audits Easier with Acumatica
- Real-Time Benefits of Acumatica for Manufacturers
- Why Attributes in Acumatica are More Powerful Than Regular User Defined Fields