- Equipment Tracking
- Integration with Service Management
- Rental Availability and Utilization Tracking
- Flexible Billing
- Pickup and Delivery Automation
With Rental 360’s all-in-one system, rental companies will no longer have to be burdened with maintaining separate rental and accounting systems, and can stop using separate spreadsheets for equipment tracking. With this all-in-one system, business owners get clear insight into business metrics and can use this information to increase profits.
Rental 360 accommodates the wide variety of rental requirements and scenarios with advanced functionality and flexible design. Rental360 provides flexible billing, delivery and pickup ticket processing, equipment management, dual inventory processing, rental analysis, and much more.
Rental360 is designed to streamline operations for companies in the rental industry, including companies that rent construction, industrial, medical, recreational, event, and sporting equipment.
- Increase the efficiency of equipment rentals for maximum return on investment.
- Streamline the check-out/check-in, exchange, and delivery operations for better customer service and equipment utilization.
- Incorporate rental transactions into company operations–not stand-alone software or an isolated point solution.
- Avoid revenue and billing leakage with advanced billing options and controls.
- Track, manage, and monitor equipment availability across multiple locations.
- Get insight into finances with cost reporting tools for equipment and operation.
- Create quotes based on the most current information.